How to get here
Where to find us
Alserkal Avenue is located in the Al Quoz industrial area of Dubai. The Avenue is served by three entrances - on 17th Street, 6A Street and First Al Khail Street in Al Quoz 1.
Arriving by public transport
The following transit lines have routes that pass near Alserkal Avenue.
Arriving by metro: The closest metro station to Alserkal Avenue is Onpassive Metro Station (Previously known as Al Safa Metro Station), which is serviced by the M1 line. It's a 5-minute taxi ride, a 10 min bus ride or a 30-minute walk from Onpassive Metro Station to Alserkal Avenue.
Take RTA's dedicated bus to the avenue, bus number 110, operational every 12 minutes from Al Safa Bus Terminus next to Onpassive Metro Station to Alserkal Avenue.
Order a Taxi via the Careem app for a 15% discount on rides between the metro and the Avenue. Use Code ALSERKALAVENUE.
Arriving by bus: lines 10, 12, 15, 96, 98E also all have stops within a 7- 10-minute walk from Alserkal Avenue
Arriving by car
- From Sheikh Zayed Road, take Al Manara exit (Exit 43) into Al Quoz
- Continue on Al Manara Street until the traffic light facing Home Centre
- Take the right turn onto First Al Khail Street
- Turn right onto 17th Street
- Turn left onto 6A Street for a large parking area, and access the Avenue through the Pedestrian Entrance
- Use the parking code 364C to pay for RTA parking - and don't forget to top up your parking.
Where to park
To help make Alserkal Avenue a more sustainable, pedestrian-friendly and safe space for all of our visitors—young, old and furry—parking is restricted inside Alserkal Avenue. There are in excess of 500 RTA parking spaces in the immediate vicinity of Alserkal Avenue. Don't forget to use parking code 364C to pay for parking.