Work with us
Quoz Arts Fest - Event Executive (Temporary)
Friday 22 September 2023
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Event Executive to join our team and contribute to the successful planning and execution of Quoz Arts Fest 2024. As an Event Executive, you will play a vital role in coordinating with logistics & operations, regulatory authorities, various aspects of the festival, set-up & dismantle and ensuring its smooth operations and delivering a memorable experience for attendees, artists, and stakeholders.
- Assist in the overall planning, coordination, and execution of the festival
- Collaborate with the project manager on all planning and tasks of the festival
- Collaborate with the project manager administrative tasks, including documentation, scheduling, and data management, floorplans, roaster
- Coordinate logistics, including venue & spaces, equipment rentals, and vendor management (F&B/Retail), Activations, Popups
- Ticketing Platform
- All Permits – RTA, DTCM, Municipality
- Provide on-site support during build-up & dismantle,event days, artist coordination, or other event-related tasks
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as FM, IT, Operations, and Finance, to ensure seamless event execution
- Compliance with all Alserkal policies and processes
- Assist in vendor management, site-visits including obtaining quotes, creating floorplans and coordinating deliveries and set up.
- Managing all event inventory with FM and caretakers including furniture, décor elements, any production etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Event Management, Hospitality, Business, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Proven experience in event planning and execution, preferably in live shows and cultural events.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Proficient in event management software and tools.
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations related to event management.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends, as required.
- The candidate must have their own visa. The position is temporary only till 28 Feb 2024.
Note: This job description outlines the general responsibilities and qualifications for the position of Event Executive for Quoz Arts Fest 2024. The specific duties and requirements may vary.