Work with us
Quoz Arts Fest - Event Executive Admin (Temporary)
Friday 22 September 2023
We are seeking a detail-oriented and proactive Event Executive to join our QAF team. As a Event Executive, your primary responsibility will be to assist with administrative tasks and provide support to the QAF team and ensuring its smooth operations and delivering a memorable experience for attendees, artists, and stakeholders.
- Assist in the overall planning, coordination, and execution of Quoz Arts Fest 2024
- Manage all event related administrative tasks, including documentation, scheduling, and data management
- Coordinate and maintain event calendars, timelines, and schedules
- Support the preparation and distribution of event-related materials, such as , agendas, vendor and participant lists, badges etc.
- Coordinate logistics for events, such as booking travel arrangements, accommodations,and transportation for participants or guests
- Assist in vendor management, including obtaining quotes, processing invoices, and coordinating deliveries
- Provide general on-site support during events, artist coordination, or other event-related tasks.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as marketing, programming, operations, and finance, to ensure seamless event execution.
- Manage festival contracts and any relevant administrative documents for rentals and activations
- Maintain accurate records of event-related correspondence, contracts, and agreements and project management system (ASANA/Monday.com)
- Bachelor's degree in Event Management, Hospitality, Business, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Strong organizational and administrative skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and other relevant software or tools.
- Effective time management and multitasking abilities, with the capacity to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and take direction from senior event management professionals.
- A proactive and self-motivated attitude, with a willingness to learn and take on new responsibilities.
- Prior experience or knowledge in event management or administration is a plus
- Note: This job description outlines the general responsibilities and qualifications for the position of Event Executive (Administration). The specific duties and requirements may vary.
- The candidate must have their own visa. The position is temporary only till 28 Feb 2024.