6 December 2022–23 December 2022
Quoz Pop-Up Incubator
Part of Al Quoz Creative Zone
We’re pleased to announce the Quoz Pop-Up Incubator in partnership with TechArc in Alserkal Avenue, Al Quoz.
The Quoz Pop-Up Incubator is a thriving space for creatives and entrepreneurs to meet, create, prototype, and network in the heart of Al Quoz from Nov 7th to Dec designed to help small creative businesses and entrepreneurs start and grow. The incubator will provide access to workspace, meeting rooms, mentorship, networking and workshops by strategic partners to highlight ease of business set up, host ideation and strategy workshops. The programme will lead to the Quoz Creative Entrepreneurship Pitch on December where 2 entrepreneurs will win a micro fund.
Registration is open to startups and to early stage businesses in the cultural and creative industry ranging from culture and heritage, literature and publishing,, performing arts, music, film, visual art and crafts, audiovisual and interactive media, design, and gaming, The incubator aims to introduce key tools for startups, go through basic business planning, and bring together creative entrepreneurs for networking and ideation.
Register here and join us at the Quoz Pop Up Incubator:
The Quoz Pop-Up Incubator will be hosted at TechArc starting Nov 7 till Dec.
We invite you to walk in and use the SPACE at TechArc, open everyday from 8:30 am - 11 pm at Alserkal Avenue
Book a meeting slot with the Community Manager to get to know the upcoming PROGRAMME CALENDAR by registering on a selected date or emailing email@example.com
PROGRAMME CALENDAR - Save the Dates:
- Weekly Peer to Peer Ideation Nights, starting Nov 16: This is for the creative entrepreneurs to come together in idea exchange, conversation, and feedback. It’s an after-hours meet up to talk about creating, prototyping, and best practices.
- Lab Series in partnership with Founders Academy, Dec 6 - 11: The Labs will be working with the same Pitch Deck as the finale and will mentor startups on their business plans.
- The Quoz Creative Entrepreneurship Pitch will take place on Dec where 2 startups will win a microfund. The day long event will be full of networking, rapid mentoring sessions, and a final pitch with judges.
TechArc is an open coworking space in the heart of Alserkal Avenue.
Use of the coworking space is an open-model. Entrepreneurs can feel free to walk in with no membership required.
- The space gives you access to:
- A spacious open floor and a mezzanine
- Meeting rooms
- Event & workshop Spaces
- Please note that no outside food or drinks are allowed. You can enjoy a selection of food and speciality coffee at TechArc or FOMO