4 July 2022–14 July 2022
Pimp Our Tuk-Tuk
Calling all creatives, designers, and artists in the UAE! Here is your chance to show us your creative side and leave your artistic mark on two of our electric Tuk-Tuks.
Starts 4 July 2022
Ends 14 July 2022
Venue Alserkal Avenue
Calling all creatives, designers, and artists in the UAE! Here is your chance to show us your creative side and leave your artistic mark on two of our electric Tuk-Tuks. Getting around the Avenue and beating the summer heat has never been cooler! To submit your designs follow the instructions below. 2 lucky winners will have the chance to add their flair to Alserkal Avenue.
- The two winners will receive a gift hamper worth AED 1,000 from Alserkal Avenue community members.
- Full design credit on Instagram and their name on the Tuk-Tuk.
Details of competition
- Download images of the Tuk-Tuk by clicking the ‘Download the pdf’ button below. Use the images to create your designs on the front and sides of the Tuk-Tuk. You can wrap the Tuk-Tuk any way you want! You can use paint, stickers or any other creative material. The design can include the sides, the leather wrap and wheels too. Include the colours of the Alserkal Avenue brand (see details in the document attached).
Get creative and show us what you’ve got!
- Submit your design via email at email@example.com. Submission Deadline is 12PM (Noon) on 14 July 2022
- Shortlisted designs will be announced on the 16 July 2022 on Instagram for followers to vote on
- Submissions need to be in Vector format.
- You can come visit the Tuk-Tuks in the Avenue if required. The Tuk-Tuk will be on display in A4 Space for viewing.
- Winners will be notified via email on 20 July 2022.
- AED 500 each will be given to the winners of the competition for the supplies required to bring their designs to life.
- Multidisciplinary artists can paint their designs directly onto the Tuk-Tuks if they win. Tuk-Tuks must be ready to go on 23 July 2022.
Terms & Conditions:
No political, religious or offensive representations will be permitted.
Alserkal Avenue reserves the right to determine the final designs that will be selected