Work with us
Tuesday 2 November 2021
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
We are looking for a talented and creative Graphic Designer to work closely with our Head of Brand and Design to ideate and execute campaigns, bring our brand and sub-brands to life and create striking designs across both digital and physical assets. This is a busy and demanding position that involves the execution of creative, high-quality branding, visual presence and attention to details. Independent judgement, and organisational thoroughness are necessary to prioritise and complete tasks, alongside a creative flair that is continually looking to create unique and unconventional design. The ability to work collaboratively to tight deadlines in a cross-functional environment is necessary, along with resilience and an entrepreneurial spirit.
This position reports directly to the Head of Brand and Design.
- Development of online and print projects
- Brand campaign concept delivery and rollout
- Event campaign concept delivery and rollout
- Collateral for events, including invitations, programmes, signage, wayfinding and digital assets
- Animation for digital assets (GIF or other)
- Creating design templates for digital and social media
- Designing presentation decks with a quick turnaround
- Ensuring alserkal.online visually reflects the brands and continues to push boundaries
- Ensuring all touchpoints are on brand
- Briefing photographers and videographers for specific projects, ie event coverage
- Ensure sustainability is at the heart of all design concepts and execution.
Knowledge & Education
- A Bachelor’s degree in design, branding, illustration or related area
- 5 years of experience in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite; proficiency with Mac OS X
- Excellent design skills and typography.
- A demonstrable understanding of, and commitment to arts and culture
- High levels of proficiency with the Adobe creative suite programmes
- Strong portfolio in art direction, branding and print, digital design campaigns
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to work within an environment subject to change
- The ability to multitask, while ensuring the highest quality execution possible within
- Ability to accept constructive criticism
- Energy and drive with a focus on successful delivery
- Good time management
- Keen sense of attention to detail with a view to implementing and maintaining brand identity
- Video editing is a plus
- Contemporary art & culture
- Graphics and typography, as well as new developments in design software
- Staying up-to-date with current trends and techniques within graphic design industry
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full time position based in the Alserkal office. Working hours are Sunday – Thursday from 10AM to 6PM with overtime and weekend work needed in busy periods.