July 9, 2021
Tea Ceremony Workshop
July 9, 2021 | KAVE
Learn how tea helps your body, experience tea with a new perspective and explore your sense of tea taste.
Starts 1:00 PM
Ends 3:00 PM
Tea has many different flavours and textures when tasting. It could taste like an Orchid, Jasmine, Honey, or Brown Sugar naturally due to the way the tea is cultivated. We will guide you through the best way to taste and brew tea, the story behind tea and what you are actually drinking.—During this 2 hour workshop, we will experience and learn:
- The foundation of tea (history, cultivation and caffeine).
- Taste the difference between unscented natural tea, processed tea and supermarket tea.
- Practice a tea ceremony together – an interactive workshop.
- Explore your sense and taste spectrum with pure but complex tea.
- 4 tea samples to try and bring home with you.
Our body is a vessel where we have to be conscious of what we put in it. Join Kave and Clarity Tea learn how tea helps your body, experience tea with a new perspective and explore your sense of tea taste.
About Clarity Tea
Clarity Tea assures to offer purity and health through high-quality teas, and also to support a sustainable community from tea drinkers to tea planters.At Clarity, we believe there’s no “best” tea, only tea which is masterfully handcrafted with care and honesty can bring us satisfaction.